Hay Rake Finger
1. Runshine’s finger wheel rakes lift the hay gently even from uneven terrain and may also be used for raking, turning or spreading swaths. The finger wheel rakes are ideal for tractors from 16 to 80 horsepower.
Its fast working speeds make it possible to cover large acreage quickly. Also, having no gears, chains or other drive components to wear out,the finger wheel rake is truly a low maintenance tool.
2. The 3 point Linkage finger wheel rakes are unlike the other types of delivery-rakes by the fact that the four sides of the delivery rake are paired and joined by two floating arms which permit the side-delivery rake to adapt itself to any kind of ground,allows for better manoeuvrability between the trees, and features an automatic break-away device
3. Due to the jointed power looms it is possible to rake even through ditches.Rotor disc can be adjusted easily with a convenient crank for maximum crop handling.Precise raking action produces fluffy,uniform windrows that dry evenly.
4. Self-centering wheels provide extral maneuverability by allowing you to make sharp turns and back up easily without lifting the machine..hay rakes have standard parts that are interchangeable such as wheels, arms, head and tynes.
5. These rakes are built with the best quality spheroidal cast iron and steel and are completed with a high quality paint finish.
6. All models of rakes feature removable tyne arms to allow for a narrower transport width and to minimize the space required for winter storage.
- Spring teeth are heat-treated for durability and are highly resistant to fatigue.
- Rotor disc are positioned for maximum tine overlap and complete coverage of the field.
- Three point linkage system easily adaptable to each type of tractor.
- Used to collect the cut grass.stalk.straw together and put these in a standard line.
- Better ideal for large field and large baler.
|No of discs||4||5||8|
|No of tines/pcs||40||40||40|
|Mounted type||Standard three points mounted|
|Standard three points mounted|